Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

A sirens call - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 10:00

Peirce sighed heavily. "Crystal I want you," he said defeated. "But I don't want you to watch the ceremony when they lock me away. Will you promise me that?"

He was scared; being locked away for eternity.

Amber smiled and continued to make love to him. She needed him. She needed this.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 10:04

Crystal continued to stare at the ground. " They won't lock you away."She looked at him. Her eyes had gone hard. As did her tone. " If i join the council i'll be on the inside," she paused. " I can save you." she knew she could. It probably did sound stupid outloud though.

Sam let it all go. He wanted her so bad. He moaned as they continued. He hadn't felt this good in a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 04:27

Amber gasped; her feelings were high and her heart was his. She only hoped that he was true to his word and that he wouldn't break her. If he did, then what else was there to live for? There was power. There were many things. There was life and all she needed to do was find the reason why she existed. If it was for Sam then she would give everything to him. But wait. She was already doing that. Amber moaned and felt all around him. She wanted nothing else in the world at the moment. She wished she could have more of these moments, but her heart was consumed by revenge. Revenge on the man who had killed her for no good reason, but his own selfish reasons: Peirce.

Peirce held Crystal's hand up to his cheek and sighed heavily. He shook his head. "No Crystal," he said. "You can't save me. I killed Amber for no reason. I was pissed off because I had thought she had gotten my brother killed, but she didn't. My brother had gotten himself killed all on his own. I see that now. I was an idiot back then." He paused. "I don't want you to join the Council. Once you join, you can't get out. Even if you die and live again like Amber, you are always a part of the Council..." He wished that he could reason with her, but she was so damned stubborn. How was he supposed to save her? He wondered. He knew this day was coming and he had hoped it would come. He didn't want to live. God had never given him any reason to. His brother was dead and he had no lover. Well, now he had a lover, but she came too late. Peirce looked at her sadly. "How can I save you from this heart break?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23 2010, 07:51

Sam continued feeling around her body. He knew that she didn't want to be hurt. And as of now and as far as he could tell that would not be the case. He would not hurt her. He did have true feelings for her. But when he was around that blasted siren he felt nothing but jealousy. Her aura just made him want her. But that was not truely the case. He wanted nothing to do with her.

Crystal stared at him. Everything he said was just hurting her more. If he really cared about her he needed to just let her do what she thought was right. She could save him. That was true. This day has proved that she was stronger than a vampire. She could take the council right? She pondered that. She had to be able to take him. She knew she could. She had to. She needed to. She wanted to be with Pierce. No matter how much he kept pushing her away. He said he didn't want to see him when he was put away. But that had to be he case if she was going to save him. And she would save him. She thought long and hard of it. She stared him down. " You can't save me from any heart break." she said with as much confidence as she could. " Just please let me do what i think is right, give me that much."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23 2010, 13:27

Amber was finished and felt content and relaxed. She felt as though she were floating on clouds, soft and fluffy. She was safe in Sam's embrace and nothing could harm her. There was a big hole on her heart, the silver wound that Peirce had left her. Though she could feel the scar, she felt as though part of that was healing. Maybe there was a place for her. Maybe the place was here. All the revenge was washed away whenever she and Sam were like this. Her mind only focused on him. Soon, Amber would need Sam. More than he knew. Amber had given her heart, her soul to Sam. It was up to him on what to do with it. Would forever work for him? Amber wondered. She couldn't see him being a forever type of guy. Though she couldn't see him being a one night stand type of guy either.

She was glad that she wasn't alone on this journey. Would she had been able to make it through the heart ache with Crystal and Peirce around her? Probably not. No, definitley not. She would have just killed them both, had it not been for Sam. Sam was the reason those two were alive. Amber looked towards the closed window. Oh how she wished the sun would never set. She wished that Sam was stronger than her and not the other way around. Not that she wished he had gone through Hell and back; Amber wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even Peirce.

She winced at some of the memories that flooded back to her, but quickly pushed them away. Tomorrow would be another day where she and Sam would have to act all business like. It wouldn't be very professional to walk into the Council with fugitives while holding hands. That kind of thing just wasn't done. She sighed and laid down on him.

"I wish tomorrow would never come," said Amber as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Meanwhile, Peirce was still conflicted. She couldn't save him. This was starting to irritate him again. What could he do to convince her to leave him? What? What did women want from him? Peirce didn't want to be saved! She had come too late! He owed her nothing. His nostrils flared and his eyes tinted red. Where did this anger come from? Peirce wondered, but he soon realized where it had come from. He needed to feed; hunt. He needed someone scared and hopeless. Peirce needed a one night stand. Crystal was supposed to be that the other night, but that never happened. That was wrong! Peirce stood over to the window with his fists clenched.

He needed a lot and Crystal couldn't give it to him. This infuriated him even more. How could he have been so stupdi?! He messed up his schedule...Again. Damn Sam and Amber! They were both vampires and they know how much both drives needed to be pleasured. They were going to drive him mad! Peirce grabbed a drape and pulled on it a little, letting light flood into the room. He was going to kill himself. Why? He wasn't thinking rationally. Peirce was a mess.

"You need to leave." He said in a cold and dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25 2010, 13:28

Sam held her close. He let her hair fall beneath his fingertips as he gently ran his fingers through it. He kissed her forehead and smiled. " Even when tomorrow comes, i'll still love you." he said it. That was it. Unbelievable as it was that was the first and only time he had told someone he loved them. Generally he loved no one, no one at all. But Amber, she was different, it was like all the love he ever held went to her.

Crystal's eyes narrowed. She was standing by him then. She grabbed his hand and pulled it off the drape. " Stop it." she muttered. With as much strength as she could she moved him so he was away from the windows. She was biting at her lip so much now, from anger, frustration, and nervous depression. It began to bleed. She sighed. " If you don't want me to watch, then i won't." she said sucking up the blood quickly. She didn't want him to think she had done it on purpose.
She shut her eyes and took in a breath. " How bout we just, " she paused not knowing how to put it. " Never mind." she stared at the ground.
She shook her head back and forth. " You know Pierce, you say you want me to have a normal life, be with someone that can take me out in the sun and love me forever. But you know what that's crap." she was getting frustrated now. " I can never have a normal life. I'm a creature of the night, i chose it not the other way around. The sun may not hurt me like it does you, but i do hate being in it." she stared at the ground.
" So all of your excuses are crap, because none of them would ever apply to how i want my life to be." Crystal looked at him. " Before i met you, i had trouble, a lot of trouble, controlling and trying to fight my nature. I had been doing good for about a week. And then i was about to give into it again. You just happened to be my next prey. But then it was almost as if being with you helped me forget my nature and it was easier to fight it." she stared deep into his eyes, tears starting to fill hers again. " You make me better. You help me be the kind of person i want to be. But, if this is what you want, is for me to leave, go off and forget about you, then i will. I'll go, but i don't have the will to fight my nature anymore. I don't have the strength for it anymore. Which is why i am going to join the council. No matter what you say, i will. I mind as well. There's no life without you." crystal just stared away from him when she finished. She had nothing more to say. They were both stubborn. She just hopped he either went one way and not the other.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25 2010, 14:14

Amber was surprised at his words. Sam wasn't a man of expression, but a man of action. Nonetheless he made her feel special. Amber loved the way he treated her and hoped that he would never leave. Alas, eternity was a long time. No one could stand to live with her forever. Amber knew that. Still. She snuggled closer to Sam. For now, she had him. For now, she would be his no matter what. Even if she had to give up her revenge. No wait. She wouldn't go that far. Would she? Amber wasn't sure. She had to speak the words otherwise, there would be no other time. This chance wouldn't come again.

"I love you too." Amber whispered and wrapped herself in his arms.

Peirce used unusual speed to pin Crystal to the bed. He swung his legs over her waist and moved her hair. He stared at her neck. "Crystal..." He whispered. "I am so hungry." He was starving. "Even if I hurt you, do you still feel the need to be with me?" He was not himself. He was taken over by blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 05:13

Sam smiled lightly and snuggled into her. Never before had he felt this close to a woman. He was a player. That was that. But he was different now. He did mean what he said. He did love her. He closed his eyes and rested. He didn't want to go back to reality.

Crystal didn't even flinch. She just stared at him like he was crazy. Which was probably true. But she didn't care. She looked in his eyes. He was hungry. His eyes were red. She sighed. " Go ahead." she said emotionless and extended her neck for him to see.
She had no emotion and no care anymore. She was already hurt. What more could he do to her. Rage had filled the spot of her love for him. And now she didn't even care. With her hand she grabbed his forearm and pulled him closer to her neck. " I don't care anymore." she said the words out loud. It made everything seem different though.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04 2010, 14:41

Amber smiled. "I'm nervous about seeing the Queen tomorrow," she said softly and stroked his hair. "Do you think she'll give me justice?" She wasn't too sure about the Queen. She had become unstable over the years because of love. She wondered how exactly they wrere going to punish Peirce. She wanted him to suffer like she had suffered.

Peirce couldn't control himself. He wanted to stop himself from leaning onto Crystal, but he couldn't. The bloodlust had taken completely over. He bit into her neck and the blood flowed down his throat...His eyes snapped opened in pain. What had he been thinking?! Siren blood?! He groaned in pain and let go. He vomitted black blood and fell on the floor. He felt as though he were slipping. Was Peirce dying? He hoped so. Then he would finally stop hurting the one he loved. He could feel the blood fill his lungs; not that he needed to breathe, but still. It waes unpleasant. Peirce reached out for Crystal.

"Crystal!" He gasped and more black blood came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05 2010, 02:38

Crystal stared at Pierce through blood shot eyes. He had drank from her before. Why was this happening? She stared not knowing what to do. The punctures on her neck healed quickly. The blood was black that was unusual. She touched her neck gently and saw it was black. Was it because she had decided to turn to evil for good this time? Had that poisoned her blood making it turn black. She had no clue. She didn't know what to do though. Her heart pounded fast in her chest. He needed human blood. That was the only conclusion she came to. She got up shaking from the bed and rushed out the door. It wasn't that hard to spot a human girl walking down the hall to her room. Before she could scream Crystal wrapped her arm around her mouth and dragged her back to the room. Slamming the door shut with her foot she threw the girl on the floor next to Pierce.

Sam looked at her. " I think the queen will do what she knows is right. Pierce broke a rule, and for that he will pay." sam said in a low husky voice. Not to seduce, but for once he was tired. Exhausted really.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05 2010, 05:35

Amber smiled at Sam and stroked his face, lightly with her fingertips. "Go to sleep," she said softly. "I'll wake you up when its time." She was about to say, in the morning, but their morning was dark. She could tell that he was tired and she wanted him to have his strength to deal with the siren and Peirce. He was right. Peirce had broken a rule. He had killed her for no good reason. Despite the fact that she had been involved with his older brother. Still. Their relationship had given Peirce no reason to kill her. She had gone through Hell because of that. Centuries of pain; brutal torture. Amber cringed at the memories. Hell wasn't like what any Bible had pictured. Hell was pure pain. Not just physical pain, but emotional as well. Amber held onto Sam. It was a a miracle that she had been able to pull out of her animalistic state when she had returned. How had she done that? A friend helped her out. Well first, its was the Collectors. The Collectors were witches who found vampires who had been reborn with locator spells. After the Collectors took Amber to the Council, she had met an older vampire named Wyatt Collum. He claimed to be an ex-lover of the Queen, but no one believed him. Even the Queen denied their relationship. Anyway, after months of rehab, Amber was back to her old self. She told the Council what had happened to her and Amber was off to retrieve Peirce. If it weren't for Wyatt, Amber wouldn't be in love with Sam right now. The Council probably sent Sam to see what was taking so long. Amber had met Sam before she was engaged. They had sparks in the past, but they didn't work out. Now Amber thought that maybe...Things would be different.

Peirce grabbed the human girl without a second thought. He took a big bite into her neck and her scream lasted awhile. Peirce drank for a good time. He wondered why Crystal's blood had changed on him. What was she up to? He wondered and when he was done, he wiped his mouth and the black blood stained the carpet. He sighed. He knew the Council wasn't going to be happy with him even more now. He had left a scene. Luckily, there were the Cleaners in the police department. They cleaned up evidence that lead to the vampires in any way shape or form. He snapped back to reality and looked at Crystal with wide eyes.

"What did you do?" He asked. "Were you trying to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05 2010, 07:04

Sam smiled lightly and fell asleep. He didn't need to be told twice. He was drained. Drained of all his strength. It would be best if he had his strength when they continued onto the council.

Crystal watched silently. " Why would i try to kill you?" she asked staring at him with her blue eyes. " I would never want that." she looked down at the floor. " I've made my decision." she stared at the black blood stain. " My blood changes with decisions. It's final."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06 2010, 17:00

Peirce shook his head and looked away. He couldn't believe she could change her mind so easily. Maybe she wasn't the girl for him. "Fine," he said deadpanned. "I guess you really don't want me." He knew he had been cruel because he had said those words, but he couldn't help but feel a cringe of pain. Not that he cared if she killed humans...That didn't bother him in the least. Even if he was human before, it didn't bother him. "I'll go to the council and let the Queen punish me." Whatever he deserved, he wanted now. He looked down and got up. He wasn't going to act sad about this. No. He was a man. Men weren't supposed to show emotion. Especially, if that man was a vampire. If one could call such a thing a man...Instead, he got up and threw the body carelessly in the closet. Someone would find the body in the morning and scream and run for help. Like someone in a crime show. It was all so ridiculous. People die all the time. People go to funerals all the time. So why would one, little dead body in a closet scare someone? Peirce shook his head and got bucket of hot, soapy water. He started to clean the poison off the carpet as best he could; even though he knew none of it would come out. He scrubbed with both hands. It would give him something to do. Better than focusing on the pain, Peirce figured.

Amber closed her eyes. She could smell the corpse from the next room already and all the amount of blood, but she didn't care. She was off duty and with her lover. She dreamt of darkness. Although there was a weird sense to her darkness. She felt a familiar prescence inside her dream. Then she felt betrayl. Amber held onto Sam for comfort. She did not want the feelings of bliss to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:38

Crystals eyes narrowed. She walked over and stood right over him. She had been strong enough to hold back the tears. But now all of that was falling apart. She moved the bucket of water aside. And crouched down so she was kneeling in front of Pierce. " I do want you. More than anything." the tears were glistening like diamonds hidden in the corners of her eyes. " But you've already made your choice to give up and not try to do anything to save yourself," her voice was shaky but unsurprisingly calm. " You've already chosen to give up me..." she paused and one small tear trickled down her cheek. " I love you Pierce. But since you've made your decision, i had no choice, but to make mine."

Sam hadn't dreamed of anything like this before. Never knew love. Never knew it could be so peaceful. He had been living the life of a player. Something he really wasn't. This was nice. This was him. This was how he could live his life.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11 2010, 03:47

Peirce looked up. The word love meant a lot of things. Love could make people crazy. Or so he had been told by his brother. God, he missed him. Why had his brother been so stupid?! Why had he gone off and fallen in love with an already-taken woman? That bitch Amber! If only she had stayed dead! His expression went from soft to anger. Peirce grit his teeth. He wanted to kill Amber...Again. His kind didn't die. There had to be a way to get rid of a vampire for good. There just had to be a way...He hadn't realized he had been clenching the sponge in his hands; it was about to break. He looked down and back up at Crystal. Then, without warning, he threw the sponge and started to cry. He cried like a pathetic child, but he didn't care. Peirce hadn't cried since the death of his brother and maybe, just maybe, he needed to cry. He was about to lose everything. Life, love, and most importantly...Crystal. She was a creature of beauty. The two had so much in common: both expected to kill because of what they were. Peirce wanted to kill everyone. Well, everyone except Crystal of course. He was scared; pure fear engulfed him and he just collapsed.

"Oh Crystal," he said through blood tears. "I am so sorry." He sniffled. "I am so so sorry..." Peirce was a man of action. He never cried in front of people and he didn't like crying. He thought it made him look weak. What would Sam say right if he saw him like this? Probably something like: Stop crying. You messed up. Get over it. When had life become so complicated? A part of Peirce wished he could turn back into a human. That would be his ultimate wish; being human. But then, what about Crystal? She was immortal and he was not. Could she change her mind about her ways? Could he make her change back? Peirce stood up and wrapped his arms around her. He didn't care if there was black blood and tears on him. He needed a hug. He needed someone...Close. Peirce hadn't felt that way in a long time. He rested his head on Crystal's shoulder, making a mess of tears on her shirt. "Please forgive me." Peirce begged.

All around her was fire. It was burning and it came closer. As if she were a magnet to hot things. Amber's green eyes widened in fear. "No!" She blocked her face for protection. The ground beneath her was red like something from Mars and bars surrounded her. She was trapped like an animal. Amber clung to the bars and her skin began to burn like she had a fever. Sam would definitely feel a difference. She gripped the bars and breathed heavily. What was happening? Was this a dream? Amber couldn't tell. She felt like dying all over again. "Sam." She mumbled in her sleep. Her skin turned an even more pale color and her hair turned to a pale blond. She did not look well. The truth was, this was only a memory. Amber couldn't shake herself from this memory though. It was so real.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 01:00

Crystal held him close. She wiped the blood tears from his cheeks and rocked him back and forth, soothing him. She didn't know what to say. She was still debating whether or not to forgive. But she did forgive him. She was never mad at him. She never hated him. She hated herself for letting him get to her. She kissed his forehead and continued to rock him. All she wanted was to protect him...

Sam woke up and looked at Amber. She didn't look too well. She had a distraught look on her face. He shook her. " Amber? Amber it's okay its a bad dream." he kept saying over and over as he lightly shook her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16 2010, 13:02

For someone to turn evil because of him was too much for Peirce. He didn't want Crystal to turn back to her old ways. That's what made him snap out of his denial. Yes, he was in denial about everything; about his love for Crystal and about the choices he made. He had killed Amber for no good reason and now he was getting punished. In some way he was glad. Peirce hated being a vampire now. Oh don't get the wrong idea about him; he loved the killing and the sexual experiences. The only part he hated about being an immortal was that he could never have children or grow up.

Amber continued to sweat and she breathed heavily. She couldn't hear Sam. His voice didn't hit her until...Now. Amber snapped opened her eyes and shuddered. "Sam!" She cried for him. Blood tears ran down her cheeks, getting everywhere. "Sam are you really there? Am I really here?" It was as if she had been trapped in Hell again and she couldn't believe that she was in a safe place. It just wasn't possible. Was it?
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 00:56

Crystal sat there, Pierce still in her arms. She didn't know what to do. Her heart ached. " Pierce," she whispered. " Please don't let me go." she said finally choking the words out.

Sam held Amber tightly. " Its okay. I'm here. Your here. Everythings okay." he told her the same thing over and over again. Holding her tightly but making sure not too tight. She had been sweating a lot. That worried him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26 2011, 08:34

Pierce sighed heavily. He wasn't sure what to do. He wanted Crystal but he couldn't Turn her into a vampire like himself. Who knew what the Change could do to a Siren. He looked at Crystal and held her close.

"Crystal," he said. "I can't Change you into something like me. I don't want you to turn to your old ways again. I killed Amber for no reason and now I am getting what I deserve. Maybe...Maybe after my time we can pick up from where we started, but right now I have to do the right thing."

It hurt him to have said those words, but they were true. Each word was true and real. It was reality. Any vampire who broke the law would one day get theirs and today was that day for Pierce. He hoped that Crystal would understand. He hated seeing her in pain. He hated the universe for giving her to him at this moment. The vampire wished that she had come to him sooner; that they had met sooner. Life was never fair. That was the human's motto. It was now his.

Meanwhile, Amber held onto Sam. She was glad that he was there. She had grown tired of waking up in fear alone. Now he was there. After death the second time, vampires grew a type of a skin that was able to have sweat glands. There was nothing wrong with her. She just seemed to have more human emotions than before. Death changed a person. Amber didn't know where she was during her time of absence, but she thought wherever she was that she was happy. Perhaps Amber had been in Heaven. She hoped so. It would seem logical. Everything she had dreamed of had come true. Now she was back on this stupid planet and she would get her revenge. Pierce was going to pay. Amber settled down and took a deep breath. She looked at Sam.

"I'm sorry," Amber said. "I must of had a night terror again." She felt slightly awkward for appearing so weak and feeble. "I didn't mean to worry you." Amber turned away, having felt ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 07:18

Crystal stared at Pierce for a long time. She couldn't get all the jumbled emotions in her head to stop moving so she could figure out what it was the she was feeling. Her jaw clenched and unclenched as she stared him. She just shook her head. "I will go to my old ways if i don't have you." she assured him. The only emotion the was coming out now was anger. She couldn't control herself. She was hurting. She loved him. Her jaw shut so tight that it was like someone had stitched it shut.

Sam took her chin under his finger and turned her to face him. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I'll always worry about you." He smoothed his hand over her hair and smiled before kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 15:23

Pierce sighed and looked at Crystal. Why were women so difficult? He wondered. Crystal looked so angry and hurt at him. Her eyes seemed to look right into his soul. Shivers lingered on his skin and he was forced to pull her a little bit closer to him. "Crystal please," he said. "Try to understand where I'm coming from. Please don't throw away all your hard work because of me." He shook his head. "I want you more than anything." Pierce paused. "But not if you're going to blame me and go back to your old ways." He would never forgive himself if Crystal went back to her old ways. "What if you never met me?" He asked. "What if you were still in this position and I wasn't even in the picture? Then would you go back to your old ways?"

Amber smiled at Sam. "You promise?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16