Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

Joining a Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

Joining a Group Empty
PostSubject: Joining a Group   Joining a Group I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 14:23

I thought I'd put this up just in case anyone can't figure out how to join a group.
But its really simple Smile

On the main page you go all the way to the bottom where it has the legend on it, it has each race in different colors...
Select the race you want and click join group
I will check groups every now and then and approve them.
And if I'm on and you join it you can just send me a PM with the race you joined and i will get you approved right away Smile

So there ya go.

~Jojo
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net

Joining a Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherworldly Creature Office :: The Forum-
Jump to: