Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

No Sunny Chance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

Male Posts : 18

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:26

In a world of night, stalks the creatures. Death, immortality, broken hearts, distrust all changes.

When two vampires decide to change the ways of the world, when with the piercing green eyes and the other with blue having an ultimate telepathic bond, others disagree and want them destroyed but will the two go down without a fight?

This is for Jojo and I Smile

Characters:
Vampire 1 - Me
Vampire 2- Jojo
Others....

Name:
Pic:
Race:
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:44

The air blew as swiftly as Chris ran. He looked up at the moon. It was a nice night for a run. Not that he cared about the weather he couldn't feel it. He sniffed at the air smelling fresh blood and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:46

Genie grinned and quickly ran past Chris. Too slow she thought to him as she ran attacking the human first. She had stopped the human far before getting too close to him. She sucked him dry. It didn't take much for her. she was only slightly stronger than Chris. She grinned and look at him. " You mad at me?" she giggled. Wiping her mouth of the blood.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:48

" Just cause you can do that, that doesn't mean you should." I knew i shouldn't have trained you when you had talent on your own. he thought. And sighed. He knew because of it she had more strength than he did. But she still wasn't able to predict his next move.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:50

Genie frowned playfully. " Aw come on Chris i can hear you." she said as she walked over to him and rested her hands on his shoulders. " Now come on you know your not mad." She grinned almost sure he would follow her.
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:51

" Your right i'm not." Chris said staring into her eyes. He leaned in closer like he was going to kiss her. But at the last minute his hand was wrapped around her wrist swiftly flipping her over to her back. He leaned over her and grinned. " But i am going to get pay back."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:53

Genie blinked shocked. She never blinked much but she sure was now. She looked at him and her eyes narrowed. " Thats not fair." she grumbled. She tried to free herself from his grip and ended up pulling him down to her. And flipping him so he was pinned. " Ha!" she said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:58

" Its on." Chris said. She loosened himself from her grip swiftly standing up. " I'll race ya." he knew what she was going to say. She would either say I'll beat ya or your on...his bet was on I'll beat ya. But before he got an answer he took off the opposite way with inhuman speed. He began running through the city creating an obstacle course over the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 02:39

Genie watched him go and smirked. " I'll beat ya." she muttered and took off after him gaining speed on him.
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 12:29

Chris smirked when he looked back when he saw Genie catching up to him. Surprise surprise. He sped up and went through the lake.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:35

Genie frowned no matter how old she was there was just something about water she didn't like. She sped up hoping to defy gravity and run on top of the water instead of going into it. It was working. She grinned to herself.
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:37

Chris plopped into the water as he was swimming. He heard something strange above him and when he looked up he saw Genie running on top of the water past him. He came up and watched her. Well that wasn't fair. He smirked and started to head towards land, it would be the only way he could try to catch up but he would still be behind.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:46

Genie smiled as she got to the edge of the lake and looked back seeing Chris only swimming to the edge. She wasn't far from where they usually called the finish line. She shook of the water from her bare feet and took off towards it.
Back to top Go down
NoAngel
Human
NoAngel

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:49

Chris got back on land and huffed as he took off instantly drying from the speed. She's gonna win was all he thought and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:55

Genie saw the finish mark, two trees that stood only feet apart she grinned as she came to a halt and sat between them. " Sorry Chris." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Sunny Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Sunny Chance   No Sunny Chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Sunny Chance
Page 1 of 1