Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

Otherworldly Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

Otherworldly Rules Empty
PostSubject: Otherworldly Rules   Otherworldly Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2009, 07:48

Okay, Well welcome, if your reading this you are a good person and want to know the rules of the forum so you don't get banned. I thank you for that.

First,

~ Swearing- it's fine, but keep it to a minimum. But please do not use the F-bomb, that's all i ask. I won't be strict on this subject.

~ PG-13- at least! i understand if there are some sexual scenes in role play but please do NOT be descriptive.

~ Topic Titles- need to be specific. If you have a problem with your avatar please say something along the lines of I'm Having Avatar Trouble.... something along the lines as that. Okay.

~ No spoilers- If you want to say something about a certain book like in the characters section and the character doesn't come in till the fourth book at least be considerate of others and put Spoiler on it so someone knows not to read it if they haven't read the forth book.

~Be nice- Please be nice to others, unless its in a role play and your characters don't like each other. But if that's not the case there is no reason to be rude to someone.

~Patience- I promise i will do my best to answer questions if you have them.

Thank you for reading this i appreciate it. Thanks again

~Jojo
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net

Otherworldly Rules
Page 1 of 1