Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 13:44

For Twin and I Smile

Siren's are said to only live on the outskirts of the seas calling to seamen and luring them to there untimely death with there beautiful song. But in this time siren's have moved on. Living among humans only killing when they see fit.

But when a young siren and a mysterious vampire fall in love, what would happen? Would the way things went turn? Could the siren's evil habits be changed by a vampire who believes in protecting the human race rather than destroying them?

Needed of main characters:
Siren: (Taken by Jojodances4life)
Mysterious Vampire: (Taken by River Summers)

(Otherwise if both taken make own character either vampire, siren, or human)

Fill out the character sheet below and post in the character sheet section for A Siren Call rp.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Looks: (Either pic or description)

Last edited by Jojodances4life on Tue Nov 24 2009, 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:07

Character Sheet:

Name: Peirce Drake
Race: Vampire
Bio: Peirce was turned by his younger brother Hunter. Hunter didn't want to spend eternity alone so he offered Peirce immortality. Peirce felt pity for his brother who had been unwillingly changed into a vampire and accepted the offer. He was changed when he was twenty years old. His brother gave him that chance to wait. Forty years later, the two brothers were forced to move to a different state because the people started to notice that they weren't aging.
Only then did it turn ugly. In Washington, Hunter fell in love. His lover, Amber, had a fiance who was jealous and killed him. Peirce destroyed Amber's sire out of revenge for his dead brother. Amber had died shortly after that. Now Peirce has never fallen in love. He doesn't trust it because of what happened between his brother and Amber. Amber was killed by him because he felt that she had played some part in his brother's death.
Now, Peirce has been living happily alone in different parts of the world. Right now, he is living in Minnesota. Where he plans to live for a few years quietly.

(Looks):

Peirce Drake
A sirens call Emo-boy
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:38

STARTING! LOL

It was a cold night. Crystal had been walking for miles. She had done a good job on her human form. She even began to realize she smelled like one. She hadn't killed for a good week. Which was probably why she seemed more human like. Being immortal kept her looking young like she always had been. Especially as a human, in her normal form not as much. But she thought she pulled off being a human rather well.
Only time would tell if she was right.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:47

Peirce was starving. His stomach didn't growl, but his teeth hurt like hell. He patroled around the city, looking for easy prey. He knew he was hot so he could easily obtain a girl. Even if she wasn't pretty up to his standards. But tonight, he could care less. He wanted to feed and he wanted to feed now.
A couple minutes later, he smelled a human and licked his teeth. He walked up to her.

"Hello," said Peirce with a cunning smile. "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:51

Crystal looked at him.
" Not so much."
she said her voice sounding seductive as usual and her piercing bright blue eyes shinning with the night. " Whats it to you?" she asked knowing that he didn't smell human at all.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:53

Peirce blinked, dumbfounded by her seductiveness and beauty. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry I thought you were someone else," he said, starting to walk away.

Something didn't feel right about her. He was getting mixed scents.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:56

Crystal smirked. She was bored and wanted to entertain herself. " Well does this someone else sort of look like me." she said seductively drawing him back.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 15:59

Peirce looked at her. He walked towards her again, confused as to why he was doing that. He nodded. "A lot actually," he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:02

" And what did you want this person for?" she questioned still keeping her tone. She inhaled deeply trying to figure out his scent and her eyes widened when she realized he was a vampire, she had never tried to lure a vampire in, this could be interesting she thought.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:04

Peirce lokoed at her. "To hang out," he was having difficulty.

What was she doing? Why was she so hard to fight? Then, he concluded that she wasn't human. She was something else...Something powerful. Peirce tried to step back.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:07

Crystal grinned and stepped closer to him. His scent was intoxicating. She had never been so close to a vampire before. It was almost like a counter balance like he was pulling her in as well without even knowing it. " I see," she said grinning. " So i guess that means you wouldn't want to hang out with me then." she said with a seductively sad tone.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:10

Peirce blinked and then grinned; his bloodlust coming back to him. "I would very much like to hang out with you," he said; he was trying to play the polite-bad boy. "We could go back to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:11

" Or my place." she said stepping even closer to him and smiling her bright blue eyes staring deep into his.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:14

Peirce fell into her trap. He smiled, "Yeah," he said. "We could go to your place..." he laughed lightly. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:18

Crystal grinned and walked beside him leading him more to the shore cliffs where she usually went to relax. She wanted to make sure she felt right at home and if anything went wrong she would be able to jump.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:22

Peirce smiled; he was going to get some good feeding tonight. He could tell. He had to calm himself down though. He didn't want his red eyes to show and give himself away.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:24

They came to the cliffs and Crystal grinned. There was a small house but she was interested in staying outside in the night close to the water. " Make yourself comfy." she said.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:26

Peirce smiled; it was beautiful.

"Is that your house?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:27

" Yes... but its nicer out here, don't you think." she said even more seductively.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:30

Peirce nodded. He wanted to get on with it...He was so hungry. He could feel himself losing control. Was his eyes red? He wasn't sure and he hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:33

Crystal walked around behind him and was standing close enough to touch him. her hands ran up his back to his shoulders. " You hungry." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:34

Peirce jumped. "How did...How did you know?" he asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:36

Crystal blinked. " How did i do what?" she asked her hands running down his arms.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:37

"How did you know I'm hungry?" Peirce asked, and shivered.

He wasn't used to this; to girls coming onto him and finding out.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 16:39

Crystal smirked. " I was just assuming, i mean usually when i hang out with people we eat." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sirens call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next