Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 17:52

Crystal tried to pull away but was unsuccessful. " I'm...sorry." she apologized because she knew she couldn't stop her self. She was pushed forward and there lips met.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 17:55

Every muscle in Peirce's body tensed, but also relaxed when he felt her lips. He loved the taste of them and clutched her shoulders. Now she wasn't going anywhere. She asked for it. And he had warned her. Peirce brought her closer to him and kissed her on the mouth hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 17:57

Crystal was shocked by his reaction but responded in a way that shocked her. She kissed him back biting his lip. Her eyes tightened why couldn't she let go of him??
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:00

Peirce was stunned. She was incredibly different than any other girl he had been involved with before. She was wild. Was he controling some part of her? No, he thought. He wasn't using pursasion. So what was happening to her? Why couldn't she let go?
He moaned and pressed her body against his.

Peirce panted, "We shouldn't...You need to let go."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:03

" I'm....trying" Crystal said trying with all her might but she couldn't no matter what it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:04

Peirce closed his tightly, hoping that would help. He was so hungry....The world was beginning to spin.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:08

Crystal was beginning to change back and forth from her human to her normal form. That had never happened before.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:10

"Stop....Stop whatever you're doing...Just stop," Peirce panted. "I need to feed..."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 18:11

" I'm ...trying! I'm not doing anything anymore its you." Crystal said.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 03:47

Peirce shook his head and opened his eyes. He wasn't holding onto her. Not anymore. Was he? Was she right?

He tried to pull away, and was able to. He moved and disappeared behind a tree, trying to calm himself. Peirce didn't know what he got himself into.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:28

Crystal feel to the ground losing her legs and was in her normal form. She crawled to behind a rock and changed to her human form. She was gasping. She clutched onto the rock like if she let go a whirlwind would come and swoop her up.
She stayed there afraid that if she saw him again she would be drawn to him again.
" What the hell was that?" she asked somewhat to herself.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:35

Peirce rested his palm against a tree and breathed heavily. He smelled a lonseome woman who was taking a night run. In a flash, he disappeared. He wanted to forget about the girl that had lured him. Peirce moved in front of the girl and she shrieked at the sight of him.

He grabbed her neck and sunk his teeth into her jugular vein. He drank slowly, enjoying the fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:41

Crystal looked down at herself. There was a marking on leg that was left over from her normal form.
She looked at it confused. She tried to make it go away but it wouldn't. She hissed. That bloodsucker did something to her. And it could compromise her cover as being human.
But still she wanted to see him again. But she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:43

Peirce dropped the body on the ground. He cursed. Now he would have to dispose of it. He looked back at the water and grinned.

Dragging the body with him, he reached the shoreline and disposed of the girl. Peirce secretly hoped that no one woud miss this one.

What about that girl? Was he missing her? Peirce shook his head. He couldn't fall in love. Not like his stupid brother. No way would that happen to him.

Still...

He sat down and thought about her. About how she came onto him.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:47

Crystal stared of into the night thinking about what had happened. Sure at first she had lured him to her. But she felt that that had been broken as soon as they looked at each other.
It was all him and she knew it.
It was he that had held her in, and apparently he himself didn't even know it.
She never knew that herself being a siren would ever be so attracted to a vampire...
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:49

Peirce wondered if she was thinking about him. Now, the question was: what was she? She certainly was powerful. Did he want to see her again?

Hell yeah.

Was he afraid?

Peirce laughed. "Of course," he mumbled to himself.

He hadn't lost control like that after a hundred years. And was he the one stopping her from letting go?
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:54

Crystal held her breath how could she think such a thing.
This was all just so strange.
What would her people say?
She looked out into the water knowing they were all there and would judge her if she told them. Hence why she stayed on land.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:55

Peirce was suddenly afraid of the water. But what did he have to be afraid of? He looked behind him and saw Crystal. He stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 04:57

Crystal felt his eyes on her instantly. She looked into his covering the mark on her leg with her arm.
She knew she should be afraid of him but she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 06:06

Peirce stood up; he wanted to go to her. But again, he was afraid of her.

She's just a girl, he thought, right?

But even Peirce himself had doubts. He walked over to her, feeling drawn. He was much calmer now. Now that he had fed. Maybe if things got hostel, he would draw information from her. Even if he had to do it unwillingly.

A thought occurred to him: Was this how his brother felt with Amber? No, this was much different. More powerful. Peirce knew it.

He finally reached Crystal and looked at her. "Who are you?" he asked,
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 06:39

Crystal looked up at him. His voice was nice. She stared up into his eyes and wondered if she should tell him. " I'm... Crystal." she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 06:59

Peirce crouched and looked into Crystal's eyes.

"I think you know that I meant something different," he said. He wasn't hostel at all. "Who are you, Crystal?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 07:31

Crystal didn't flinch when he came closer to her she simply held his gaze. " Then you mean what am i?" she asked. She wasn't surprised he hadn't figured it out. Siren's stayed away from land for the most part and kept to the waters. " I'm a siren." she said.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 07:39

Peirce looked away.

Damn, he cursed at himself. That explains everything. Especially why he was weak. But he was happy that she was a siren, because now he knew that he wasn't falling in love. Right? Maybe he just liked her. Really, really liked her.

Peirce looked at her. "My name's Peirce," he said. "Peirce Drake." he straightened.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 07:47

" Crystal Winters." Crystal said introducing herself more formally. Peirceshe thought the name echoing in her head as she stared at him. She gulped not of being scared but out of nervousness. " Do you know what happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next