Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 08:16

( Yea i don't care either lol)

Crystal rolled them again without breaking the kiss. She could feel the punctures in her neck starting to heal. So she stopped worrying about it and focused on him. Even though somehow she knew it would take longer for her to heal.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 11:37

Peirce moaned a little and moved her body closer onto him. He wanted her figure glued to him. There was so much tension in the air, but it was pleasant tension...He kissed her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2009, 06:49

Crystal kissed him back with just as much hunger. She pressed herself as much as she could onto him. She moved from his lips and playfully bit his neck.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2009, 07:01

Peirce smiled, and could feel himself about to groan again. He hadn't had this much fun in years. Sure, other girls were fun. But he had to keep reminding himself that this was a siren girl. And she had [i]experience[i/].

After taking off his shirt, Peirce unhooked her bra and felt her body with his hands--everywhere. Her hips, her chest, her back. This was all so exciting, and new to him.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2009, 07:29

Crystal shivered beneath his touch loving the way how no one else had made her shiver that much. She wanted so much of him. But how much could she have?
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2009, 14:21

Peirce looked at her and kissed her again. He couldn't stop kissing her. He felt as if he had been captured by her, and put under a spell. Would he still want her when he woke up? Peirce wondered. Then he paused in the middle of carressing her thigh.

Of course he still wanted her...

He continued to move up and down and panted; he took an unnecessary breath. "We should move some place more comfortable," he smiled; implying they go inside her house. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2009, 22:40

Crystal smirked pushing him back and standing up pulling her with him. " Sounds like a god idea." She led him inside the cliff side house taking one last look at the sea. She knew her family would not approve but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2009, 07:38

Peirce smiled and looked at her house; it was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her. Wait a minute...Was he feeling something? He pushed it away, hoping the funny feeling in his heart would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2009, 11:36

Crystal pushed the door in and an aroma of the sea filled the air. It was the only thing that would keep her there, is the next best thing next to actual sea. She pulled him inside shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2009, 14:39

Peirce smirked at Crystal and kissed her hard on the mouth again. He wanted to be so close to her for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05 2009, 07:32

Crystal kissed him back pulling him with her up the stairs to her room all without breaking the kiss. She wasn't afraid of him but she was afraid of him leaving her after he got everything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05 2009, 08:30

Peirce wasn't the type of guy to stick around after he had been with a girl. However, in his mind, he was contemplating on staying with this siren.

Once in her room while still continuing the kiss, Peirce layed her down on her bed and swung a leg over her waist. He licked the dried blood off her neck and kissed her again; with his free hand, he groped her a little.

((hope that's not too explicit for you...let me know lol. I don't know how you write and you said you didn't care lol. tired of all the kissing haha))
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06 2009, 00:46

((Lol thats fine lol))

As crystal kissed him and moaned lightly deepening the kiss. She had second thoughts run through her mind. She didn't want to chance losing him...at all. She knew she couldn't take it. She rolled them and broke the kiss and stared down at him. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06 2009, 06:10

((lol okay lol))

This action startled Peirce. Why'd she stop? He thought things were going well. Was she a tease? Peirce looked at her.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked flatly.

His brown eyes glanced at the window; it was still dark, but Peirce knew that day was coming. If he had any chance of leaving, it was gone now. He would have to wait until tomorrow night. He cursed at himself mentally. Crystal was going through a lot of trouble just keep him there.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07 2009, 06:15

Crystal bit her lip. " Your going to leave as soon as you get everything you want aren't you?" she asked straight out. She wanted to know. Because she wasn't going to take this farther and have him leave her and not come back after.
She wouldn't be able to take it.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07 2009, 13:49

Peirce looked at Crystal, startled. She was smart. He swallowed.

"No," he lied. "Why would you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 06:53

Crystals nails extended into his shoulders pinning him down. She lowered herself closer to his face. " Tell me the truth." she said.
There bond was strange and that being she had a feeling he wasn't telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 08:19

Peirce grunted as she dug her nails into his shoulders. Now she was getting a little crazy. What the hell was she doing?! Peirce wondered and looked at her. Alright, she wanted the truth, she was going to get the truth.

"Yes," he hissed in pain. "I was going to leave. I don't stick around and wait for love to happen. Love kills people."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 11:17

Crystals nails retracted and in a flash she was standing across the room at the window starring out at the sea. " Of course you were." she sighed. " You men are all the same, vampire or human, your the same." her voice had changed from slight anger to disappointment.

She still wanted to know why she couldn't find it in her to just kill him and get rid of the pain she was feeling ache at her heart all the sudden. She cursed under her breathe. Why such feelings for this bloodsucker?
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2009, 14:43

Peirce sighed heavily. Now he was irritated. Men were all the same? Whatever.

"You women are all the same," he hissed. "All you do is tease people. You don't really mean what you say or what you do. It's all fun and games."

He got up and went to get dressed when he realized his shirt was outside.

Damn, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 02:38

Crystal turned her piercing eyes on him. Feeling anger rush through her body and hurt. " Is that all you think." she said through gritting teeth.
Sure it was her nature to tease men but it was how she lured them in for her kill. It was who she was.
But she wasn't doing that with him...or else he would already be dead.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 02:42

Peirce snapped his eyes at him. "It was women who got my brother killed," he hissed. "And it is women who makes me angry."

He started to head for the door. He had enough. Maybe he'll just go back to terrorizing humans like he did back in the day. That was fun, and less stressful. Taking women away and having his way with them, and then them not remembering what happened the next day. Oh yeah, that was alot easier than this siren.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 04:26

Crystal was in front of the door blocking it in only moments. She looked into his angry eyes but she knew exactly what he was thinking. " So your saying because of one woman that you can't be happy." her eyes focused on his. " Don't tell me you don't feel anything."
She studied his expression.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 05:12

Peirce sighed. "I don't know what I feel," he said. "And honestly, I don't want to feel it."

He looked into her eyes, they mesmerized him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2009, 11:47

Crystal stared into his eyes studying him. " I wouldn't hurt you." she said it only coming out as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next