Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

A sirens call - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:39

Amber rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said. "They can have their siren as long as they punish Peirce for what he did to me!"

She was getting upset; Amber was one to never cry, but this news was terribly upsetting her. Her eyes watered and she wiped the tears away. Amber turned her back on Sam. He wasn't going to see her like this.

Peirce looked at Crystal. "Fine," he said. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You won't see me ever again once we get to The Council and you can forget about me."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:43

Crystal squeezed his hand. " I'm not going to let this...this council do anything to you." she said.

Sam sighed. " So emotional. The Council should really rethink there helpers." he said rudely.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:49

Amber recollected herself and glared at Sam. "Have you ever been killed Sam?! No you haven't so you wouldn't know what it feels like! So shut up!" she snarled.

Peirce looked at Crystal. "I'm already dead." he said. "There's nothing you can do."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:58

" Doesn't mean i can't try." Crystal muttered looking away from his gaze down at the ground.

Sam smirked. " I'm sure it's a very interesting experience maybe i'll try it sometime." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:06

Amber rolled her eyes again. "You know nothing about death," she growled. 'Or hell."

Peirce lifted her chin up gently with his index finger. "Crystal," he said and looked into her eyes. "I'd rather you stay here. Where it's safe."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:08

Crystal looked into his eyes. " Its not safe here. Trust me."

Sam smirked. " I was born from hell."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:15

Amber grinned. "I like my boys hot," she said. "No wonder why I was attracted to you." she walked closer to him.

Peirce looked at Crystal. "So at least stay here and then run away from your family, Crystal," he said. "You don't want to..."

He shook his head. He could only imagine what they had in store for her.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:20

Sam grinned. He studied her. " And what makes you think you can handle a vamp born straight from hell." he said with the grin staying on his face.

Crystal set her free hand on his face lightly. " If i could i would. But they would find me easily enough." she sighed. " I'd rather go with you anyway. Even if i die."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:28

Amber grinned. "I went to hell remember?" she asked and smirked. "Besides, I like it rough." she stepped closer.

Peirce smiled. "I don't want you to die..."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 05:33

" And you think i want you to. I don't care if this Council is powerful. I'll do what i can." Crystal said staring deep into his eyes.

Sam pulled her hand up to his lips and bit at the back of her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03 2010, 11:56

Peirce sighed, "Crystal..."

Amber shivered in a good way and smirked. "I bet you taste good." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03 2010, 14:46

Sam smirked "well maybe if your lucky someday i'll let you try." he said smuggly.

Crystal kept staring at him. " Please don't try to make me change my mind. Because i'm not going to, i'm going with you."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 03:42

Amber smirked. "Very well," she said. "Let's go. I want this to be done and over with."

Peirce nodded. "Fine," he said without a tone. "You're coming."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 06:39

Crystals eyes sparked a bit. She knew he really didn't want her to go but she would anyway. She wanted to protect him as much as he wanted to protect her.

Sam nodded and started heading back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:03

Peirce sighed and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "Just let me do all the talking," he said. "Okay?"

Amber walked downstairs and looked at Peirce. "Ready?" she asked. Peirce nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:09

Crystal nodded as she bit at her lip. Her eyes didn't move from Peirce.

Sam walked straight over to Crystal he was standing not 3 feet from her. " Let's go." he said possesively grabbing her arm.

Crystal looked at him and struggled slightly under his grip.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:11

"Look, I'll go," Peirce said. "Just don't hurt Crystal. You can relax." He looked at Sam and he was willing to risk his life for Crystal's. He didn't know why, but he didn't argue with himself anymore.

Amber grabbed Peirce's arm. "Move," she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:13

Sam began shoving Crystal out the door. All the sirens looked at the and Sapphire didn't look happy at all. The sirens moved out of there way jumping off the cliff into the waters below. All went but Sapphire who stared at her sister.

Crystal didn't even take a glance at Sapphire. She had her eyes set on Peirce.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:18

Peirce snarled. "Don't touch her!" He growled at Sam. He wasn't very happy with the way he treated her.

Amber hit him hard on the back of the head. "Don't talk to Sam that way."

Peirce winced, but didn't say anything more than that. He looked at Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:23

Underneath Sam's grip on Crystals arm her skin was slowly becoming scalely. She looked at his hand and tried to see through it to her hand. No such luck. She looked at Peirce all the while bitting her lip.

Sam snarled. " Shut up." he growled and his grip tightend on Crystals arm and she winced. Sam smirked as he kept her body close to his.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:26

Peirce wanted to protest, but he knew he was no match for Sam. What would happen to Crystal once they reached The Council? Peirce could only imagine. He looked at Sam and then at Crystal. He was hurting her!

"Stop-" he started, but Amber cut him off with a blow to the middle of his back.

Peirce fell to his knees and gritted his teeth. Amber looked down at him. "Get up," she ordered. "I will carry you if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:31

Crystal looked back at Peirce and her eyes widened. Anger filled inside her. That Amber would pay, she didn't like her at all. Her skin slicked over where sams hand had been and she slipped out of his grip. " Let go of me." she growled at him. She looked over at Peirce frozen where she stood.

Sam growled. " How did you." he said, he was stunned. Even though he had been studying her constantly he didn't know she was capable of this.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:33

Peirce looked up at Crystal and decided that she was stronger than Sam. This helped him stand up. Amber smirked and glared at Crystal.

"You'll go with Sam or you won't go at all." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:38

Crystal sighed as Sam took her by her other arm. She looked back at Peirce.

Sam tried not to stare at her other arm. Where his hand had been it had scaled over with sparkling blood red scales.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:43

Amber grinned. "Good girl," she said and grabbed Peirce again.

She shuffled through her hand bag and pulled out a pair of chains. Amber chained Peirce's wrists and ankles together. "Now go," she ordered.

Peirce walked, but with difficulty. He looked at Crystal and tried to convince her that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next