Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22 2009, 01:03

Crystals eyes narrowed as she stared at her on the ground. What was she? she questioned herself. She looked at Peirce and could practically feel his anger.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23 2009, 14:44

"I'm going to let go of you," Peirce said. "And then you are going to leave."

"No," Amber smiled and looked at Crystal.

"STOP looking at her!!!" Peirce screamed.

Amber laughed. "I refuse to leave," she said. "Unless you come with me."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24 2009, 01:50

Crystal stared back at her. She flinched as a screeching went through her ears. The sound her kind made when they were killing. She glanced out the door and realized a bunch of sirens including her mother and sister were just outside the house. She turned her focus back on the girl with a clenched jaw.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24 2009, 11:14

Peirce looked at Crystal and was now suddenly worried for her, though he would never agmit it. He looked at Amber and loosened his grip on her throat until he finally let her go. He sighed heavily.

"I'll go," Peirce said. He didn't want to harm Crystal.

Amber smiled, "Lovely," she said. "Now you can meet the council."

"Council?"

She laughed, "Silly Peirce--what vampires can't have laws? The council has summoned you. The only reason why I am here is to deliver you."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24 2009, 13:02

Crystal stood in front of the door blocking the exit. " I wouldn't leave if i were you, at least, not yet." she said as she saw the sirens standing just outside the door out of the corner of her eye. She looked at Peirce with begging eyes to trust her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24 2009, 14:31

Peirce studied Crystal and then realized what was going on. He looked outside at the sun. It almost disappeared, but he still couldn't go outside without risking him getting burned. He turned to Amber.

"I can't go yet," he said. "The sun's still out."

Amber rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Fine," she said. "At sunset, we will leave."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25 2009, 03:21

Crystal whipped her head towards the door only to see her sister Sapphire standing right behind her breathing at her neck. Crystal stared her down giving her the hint she needed to leave.
Of course she didn't listen. She side stepped Crystal and looked at the two vampires. She was not in full human form, just her legs so she could walk on land. As were the others. The top of her had blue silver scales going up her body going around the side of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25 2009, 04:10

Peirce and Amber looked at the new siren. Peirce studied Amber who seemed to be afraid. Why was she afraid of a siren? Peirce didn't know. He remembered when he first met Crystal he was slightly afraid to her, but then he really really wanted her. He wasn't afraid anymore. Still, Sapphire had sent chills to his bones and that was hard to do to a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25 2009, 04:44

Crystal looked at her sister. She was intimidating. Her aura was just pure evil. She had spent her whole life killing and she loved it.

" What are you doing." Crystal spat in a low screeching sound that was there true voice when they were angry.

" I told you that mother wouldn't like this and now the whole clan has come to see what the hell you've been doing on land. To destroy everything you have here so you can come home." she said in the same screech tone knowing it would be hard for the vampires to understand due to the fact that the noise would be very sensitive to there ears.

Crystal clenched her jaw and looked away from Sapphire to Peirce.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25 2009, 06:14

Peirce clasped his hands over his ears in pain. He didn't do anything to Crystal! What now both species wanted him dead?! He could only guess that Amber was delivering him to the council to either punish him or kill him because he had attempted to kill Amber. Well, Peirce had actually killed Amber and she only came back because vampires can never die. He looked at Crystal with pleading eyes. He had never felt so weak before.
Amber on the other hand, could understand the sirens almost perfectly. She had died twice and dying had only given her more power. She smirked at Crystal.

"What shall it be?" she asked. "Die here or die at the council?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25 2009, 09:03

Crystal hissed at her sister. " Shut up and leave she spat. Turn off the screech." she said angrily glancing at Peirce. She wanted to keep him safe.

Sapphire smirked. " Were not leaving. The house is surrounded. Make a choice little sister." she said in a normal but hateful voice.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26 2009, 02:28

Amber laughed. "You know vampires cannot die," she told Sapphire. "We only come back and the more we die, the stronger we get. I'm only after Peirce. You know," she paused. "We could both have our ways. If you let us leave, I'll be taking Peirce away from your sister and she could go back to her normal life. She'll never see Peirce again."

Peirce didn't know what to do. Both species wanted him dead it seemed like. Amber was going to take him to the council to probably get chopped up into little pieces and then stored away in boxes for the rest of eternity. Peirce shuddered at that thought. He looked at Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26 2009, 02:58

Sapphire rose and eyebrow. " That sounds fair."

Crystal growled. " No it doesn't." She said through a tight clenched jaw. She looked at Peirce. She didn't want either of them to take him away from her. The thought of not being able to see him anymore killed her strangely. Of course nothing between the two had been normal. She looked at Sapphire. " Don't." she pleaded. She looked back at Perice.

Sam burst through the door his fangs and mouth had blood on them. As soon as the sun went down he had attacked a human. And now there he was standing in the middle of the scene. The sirens outside seemed to know him and let him pass easily enough. He looked at Amber. " What trouble are you causing now." he asked her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2009, 05:32

Peirce looked away; he wasn't afraid of The Council. They didn't scare him. So what if he would be chopped up into pieces and stored away for the rest of eternity? He shuddered at that thought. Okay, so the punishment was bad; he couldn't deny that. But hey, maybe he deserved it. He had been pretty reckless in the past and Crystal deserved someone better. Wait. Did he really just think that? Peirce shook his head at himself. What was he thinking? He barely knew this girl and yet he...Cared for her? Peirce was confused.

Amber smiled at Sapphire. "It is a pretty fair deal," she said and was about to continue when Sam had interrupted her. She looked at him surprised and walked over to him.

"Me? Up to something? Not even a hi or hello from you?" Amber asked and smirked. "Oh Sam, I am up to nothing. I am just doing my civic duties as a vampire and collecting this trash that was created."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 01:13

Sam smirked. " The only trash here created is you." he said hatefully. " The council wants both, him and the siren." he said.

Crystal stared at Peirce almost reading him again. She bit her lip and looked at Sam. " Why me."

Sam shrugged. " I don't question the council."

Sapphire grimaced. " Well thats not fair."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 03:08

Peirce looked at Sam. Who the hell was he?! He thought bitterly and ran a hand through his hair. Why did the council want Crystal? She hadn't broken any vampire laws. Only he had. He tried to kill Amber and succeeded, but they didn't know the whole story. Amber looked at Sam.

"Oh Sammy," she teased. "I am not trash and you know it. Peirce is the one who killed me and that is trash in the council's eyes. So when do we leave to take these two the council then?"

She smiled at Crystal. Amber thought it was just lovely that Crystal was going along with them. Then she could get to know Peirce more; his real side.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 03:54

" Don't call me that." Sam growled at her. " We leave as soon as this one tells the rest of the siren clan to leave." he looked at Sapphire. " We cannot until they do for they will kill Peirce before we get him to the council." he said knowing the sirens well.

Sapphire smirked. " And what do we get if we let you take them." she said in the mood for negotiating.

Crystal looked at Peirce completely confused as to why she had to go. Though a part of her was glad.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:04

Peirce looked at Crystal and shook his head. This was going to be a long trip and it wasn't going to be an easy one. He knew that Amber would talk about him and reveal his past. What did he care? Why was Peirce caring? He looked down at the floor. He rather be dead than face the council. The council wasn't fair and he knew he was already dead. In any case, the sirens killing him would be a kinder death than what the council had in mind. Since vampires could never die, Peirce wondered what they had in mind. Tear him apart and put his pieces in different boxes for all eternity? He shuddered at that idea. And what were they going to do Crystal? She played no part in what happened to Amber. He had just met her today. He sighed heavily again. He was confused.

Amber looked at Sam and then at Sapphire. She smiled, "Your sister will probably never see Peirce again and you can have her after The Council is done with her. Does that sound fair?"

Peirce looked at Amber. "No," was all he said. Though he probably didn't have a choice in the matter, but he could tell Crystal didn't want to be wtih her family.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:08

Crystal looked at Peirce sympathetically. She looked at Amber and Sapphire. " No." she said repeating what Peirce had said. " I'm not coming back to you." she said setting her eyes on Sapphire. " I'd rather die." she said and looked at Peirce.

Sam huffed. " The Council won't be letting her come back anyway. They have plans for her."

Sapphire hissed.

" Plans?" was all that came from Crystals mouth.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:12

Amber looked at Sam confused. "What plans? You and I have to discuss this Sam. I won't be in the dark the whole time. That's dangerous."

Peirce now feared for Crystal. He didn't want her part of the council. He shook his head and walked over to Crystal. "Can we speak in private for a moment please?" he asked Sam, Amber, and Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:21

Sam looked at Peirce then to Amber. " I suppose that is alright. It looked like we need to talk. " he looked at Amber. And then glanced over at Sapphire. " Do you mind." he said it not as a question but was referring her to going outside with the rest of her clan.

Sapphire glared at him. " Fine." she said unwillingly as if he had something over her and walked outside.

Crystal looked at Peirce.

Sam motioned for Amber to follow him upstairs.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:24

Amber followed Sam upstairs and awaited to talk to him in private. Peirce looked at Crystal and held her hand. He stroked it for a moment and then sighed.

"Crystal you have to go back with your family," he said. "The Council is dangerous. I'm not going to be able to protect you. They'll tear me apart and put me in bozes for all eternity. I killed another vampire."

Amber crossed her arms, growing impatient. "Why does Crystal have to come with us?" she asked. "This ruins everything."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:27

Crystals eyes narrowed. " No." she said stubbornly. " I won't go back with them. I'd rather die." she said the last part in a quiet voice.

Sam sighed and leaned against the wall. " Because the Council wants to use her."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:28

"For what? She's a siren! What could The Council possibly want with a siren?" Amber asked. She was getting frusterated.

"Crystal, you'd be safe," Peirce argued. "Once we're at The Council, I can't protect you. I'm a prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2009, 04:30

" I'm a big girl i can protect myself." Crystal said and looked into his eyes.

Sam growled lightly. " Cause this particular siren is stronger than the others. I've been watching her for weeks. She's nothing like the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next