Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

A sirens call - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10 2009, 10:48

"You're better off without me Crystal," he said; he was trying to push her away.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10 2009, 22:31

Crystal found it so hard to hold his gaze, but she did it. She wouldn't look away. She couldn't It was that something he had over her. Something she didn't know. She bit her lip and was about to brush her hand on his arm but instead her hand dropped.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2009, 06:44

He sighed, "I kill people who hurt me," he said. "And I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2009, 22:34

Crystals memories flashed through her mind of why she was a siren. She was human once. And loved a man very much but he betrayed her and so she killed him. She knew how it was to kill for hurt. It was what she had been doing all these years. " I wouldn't hurt you, not the way he did." she said only coming out as a light whisper she didn't know she had said it until she finished.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 07:31

Peirce shook his head. "Just let me go," he said.

He was getting annoyed and flustered; all he wanted to do was be on his way. He didn't care about her, he cared about no one. Only about himself.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 07:57

Crystal took in a deep breathe and sighed. She moved away from the door and turned to head down the stairs.
" Then you can leave at dusk." she said making in inference to the sun being out and peaking behind clouds. " You can have the house to yourself until then." she said as she got downstairs and began heading out the front door.
She had to try to get away from him. It was like she had a stretchable band around her waist, but she would only get so far before being pulled back to him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2009, 09:32

Peirce glared out the window at the rising sun. Damn sunlight, he thought. Damn it all to hell! Damn immortality and damn me!!! Is it too much to ask for just a human girl? A simple, human girl? Peirce was infuriated with himself. He had never been so angry...at himself before. What was he going to do about this girl? He grabbed the long hair on his head and gripped it hard. Peirce yelled out in anger while he snatched a wooden chair and threw at a wall, shattering it.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 01:03

Crystal stalked out of the house going to the edge of the cliff. She looked down at the water below and saw several piercing eyes starring up at her. She kicked some rocks in. " Stop spying on me!" she growled as she plopped down hard to the edge of the cliff and hung as much of herself over without going to far where she would fall in.
She was deeply considering jumping. Maybe being home would be enough to keep her away from him, She tried hard to not glance back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2009, 11:16

Meanwhile, Peirce took his rage out on Crystal's furniture. He trashed her house. He didn't mean to. He didn't know what he was doing. When a vampire's rage took control over him, the person was lost; gone, away from this world. He snarled and growled, almost becoming demonic. His eyes were a bright red. If anyone walked inside her house right now--especially if they were human, he would kill them. And not just kill them, but slaughter them. An angry vampire was not to be disturbed. Anything could happen. Not that Peirce would care afterwards. He was used to killing people without knowing.
That was how he killed Amber. He got so angry when he found his brother's body that he killed her when she had tried to comfort him. Peirce thought about her for a moment. Maybe she wanted him to kill her. After all, Amber had been much older than him, and he was only a new born at the time. Maybe her heart ached too much about his brother's death and she wanted him to kill her.

This only angered Peirce more. He picked up Crystal's couch and threw at a window, shattering the glass into a million peices. Shards of glass clinked on the wooden floor. When he came back to Earth, Peirce would have to pay for Crystal's broken things. He would insist on it.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 06:58

Crystal flinched at the sound and fell off the cliff into the water. The splash was enormous almost reaching the house. She came up to the top and floated there.
Somethings wrapped around her foot and drug her under pulling her deep into the sea.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 16:39

Peirce sniffed the air and smelled...Something. Maybe fear? He wasn't sure. Whatever it was. it was something definitley wrong. His nostrils flared and he took a deep; to calm himself down. After he was calm, he looked around Crystal's house and found it a wreck. Peirce cursed under his breath. He made a mess. A big mess. Stupid ass vampires and their messes. He was sort of angry at himself, but he didn't press it. He walked to the door and opened it only to be burned by the bright sun.
He yelled out in pain as his skin sizzled. It was like cooking sausages and the water popping out oat you. Perice yelled. Whatever it was, it wasn't good, and he would have to wait till nightfall to investigate. In the meantime, his mind wandered about Crystal. She was beautiful and he desperately wanted to feel her touch again. To feel her soft lips against his. To see her piercing blue eyes staring back at him and daring; her silky, intoxicating voice whispering to him that he couldn't handle a siren. A sudden thought occurred to him: Could he handle a siren?
Peirce wasn't sure. For the first time in a long time, he wasn't sure. His teeth started to hurt and he cursed at himself again. Good job, he thought, you trapped yourself in a house without any blood. Well, there was blood until you chased it away. Damn women.

"Aw, surely, we aren't that bad," said a female voice.

Peirce looked at the door and he thought his jaw had dropped to the floor. "Amber?"

Amber giggled and threw her head back. She was stunningly beautiful. Just like the way Peirce remembered her. Long, silky blond hair and green eyes; soft. pale skin and slender sides. She was flawless and bold. She brushed her hair back and stared at Peirce.

"Hey sexy," she said with a smirk. "Close your mouth. You're gonna swallow a fly."

"....I killed you...." was all Peirce could say.

Amber laughed hard. "Ah yes," she said. "Or so you thought. You missed. But that doesn't mean I'm still pissed off about the huge scar you left near my heart. Do you know how many men that I've slept with have asked me about this?"

Peirce scoffed. "Do you really think I care?" he snarled. "Leave, this isn't your house anyway."

"Oh Peirce," said Amber as she stepped inside the house. "I do not need to be invited in and neither do you. Do you know why?"

"Enlighten me."

"Because I am not just any vampire," Amber said walking towards him in a seductive way. "I am the dead vampire."

Peirce raised his eyebrow. "Say what?"

She stepped closer and put her hand on his shoulder, running it down his chest and stopping at his belt. Peirce grunted and Amber smirked.

"There are the vampires that have been turned," she explained. "And the vampires that have been turned and killed. I am one of those vampires--"

"Which one?"

Amber rolled her eyes. "The dead that have been killed," she said. "You see, before I met you, I was already killed once. Then you killed me again. After the first time I died, I was able to walk into any house I pleased. And when you killed me, I am now able to walk in the sun." she giggled. "So thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 09:01

Crystal's eyes narrowed as she looked down at what was dragging her. She saw colored scales and dark blue hair.
The hand that was wrapped around her wrist had webbed fingers just like Crystals when she changed.
A low growl erupted from Crystals throat as she had no trouble breathing under water. She herself began to change her deep red scales mixing with her piercing blue eyes.
Her sister Sapphire was the one dragging her deeper and deeper into the water.
" Long time no see sister." she said with a hateful voice clear as day under the water.

Crystal twisted her wrist trying to get out of her sisters grasp. " What are you doing."

" Your parents want to have a talk with you." said Sapphire speaking as if they did not have the same parents. This was clearly business.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 10:15

Peirce couldn't believe his eyes. He blinked several times. This wasn't real. None of this was real!

Amber laughed. "Oh it is very real," she chuckled. "And poor poor Peirce, trapped inside a house by a siren. You naughty boy."

Peirce clenched his jaw and his fists. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17 2009, 07:13

Crystal continued to twist her hand out of her grasp. " Then i think i can take myself." she spat with a glare and swam past her sister. Her parents would keep her there if they could. But Crystal was far too strong for them. The only one as strong as her was her sister Sapphire and even Crystal knew that when things got too tough Sapphire backed out.

Sapphire smirked and followed after Crystal. They came to an area where a bunch of Sirens were swimming around.

Sirens preferred to stay in the water during the day time unless they were out doing business.

Crystals eyes narrowed as she saw her mother. Beautiful as ever. " What were you doing with the likes of that." she spat as soon as Crystal came into ear shot.

Crystal grimaced and glared at her. " Why the hell were you spying on me. Its none of your business." she said with a practically growl.

Her mother studied her. " He's a vampire is he not."

" Like it should matter to you." Crystal said looking away. " Don't concern yourself with my matters. Its none of your business and I'll live my immortality the way i want it to be." she said and turned to swim away.

" You can't trust a vampire." her mother shouted after her.

Crystal ignored her and continued swimming up to the surface. It was a short meeting yes, but she wasn't in the mood for what her judge mental mother had to say about her living.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 05:58

Amber laughed. "Oh my dear Peirce," she stroked his cheek and he flinched away from her touch. "Why would I want to harm such a glorious creature?" she smiled. Peirce narrowed his eyes at her and she continued. "You know sirens are similiar to vampires in some ways...Maybe that's why you're attracted to her. Tell me, do you love her?"

"No," Peirce snarled.

She frowned. "Pity," she said. "I wanted to play with her."

"I said, 'don't touch her'!" Peirce yelled.

"And why not?" Amber asked. "If you don't want her, well then, she'll make a fine play toy."

Peirce grabbed Amber by the throat and pinned her up against the wall. He flashed his fangs. "I said, 'don't touch her'."

Amber laughed and held onto his hands around her throat. This would be interesting if the siren walked in right now, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:04

Crystal came up the the surface of the water like in the little mermaid with water splashing all around her. She sighed and had to swim to the dock. It wasn't too far but it wasn't exactly close. When she got back she began to head back towards the house. It would be getting dark soon. She knew she she just wait till the sun set. But she wanted to see him just one last time.
Her eyes wandered to the shattered window and she sighed. Maybe she would end up going back to the sea.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:11

Amber smiled at him. "Are you going to let me down any time soon?"

"No," Peirce snapped. "I am going to choke the life out of you."

((sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:14

((Its all good twin lol))

Crystal walked up to the house. She was still soaked but she was back in human form. She barely touched the door before it fell off its hinges. An eyebrow rose as she stared at it before stepping inside. She looked up and her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:48

Amber looked at the girl who had just walked inside. "Ah and you must be the siren," she said sweetly. "Nice to meet you."

"Don't look at her," Peirce growled, his hand tightened around her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:52

Crystals eyes were focused on Peirce. Her bright blue eyes sharp on him. She didn't exactly listen to him but she didn't exactly disobey him either. She just didn't want to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 06:54

Amber looked back at Peirce. "She loves you ya know."

"Shut up," Peirce growled.

Love was too much for Peirce and Amber knew it. She simply laughed however and gazed at the beautiful creature before her. She was bi and she thought the woman before her was absolutely breathtaking. Not that she needed air to breathe.

"Poor thing," she said to Crystal. "He doesn't love you. If you ever need any comfort, you can always come to me." Amber winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 07:02

Crystal turned her ice blue eyes on her and smirked. " Sorry but i prefer men. Part of my job." she said the last part almost hatefully. She didn't want to be the Siren that was only known for killing human men. She just wanted to be normal. Though that could never be the case.
Crystals jaw clenched shut.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 07:07

Amber clucked her tongue. "Pity," she said. "You two are strange."

"Enough Amber." Peirce ordered.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 07:11

Crystals jaw clenched and unclenched. Her eyes looked to Peirce then back to her. " It would be best if you left. I'm not very nice at night." Crystal spat hatefully. She didn't know her but she could tell something weird was up with her that she didn't like at all.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 02:44

Amber ignored Crystal and looked at Peirce. "Would you like to know how you're brother's doing?" she smirked.

Peirce clenched his jaw and his eyes turned red. He punched Amber in the face and she fell to the ground. However, she wasn't in pain. Amber was just...laughing. She looked up at Peirce and there wasn't even a scratch on her. Not one mark.

"Do you still think you can choke the life out of me?"

Peirce breathed heavily, his chest rising and subsiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next