Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 07:50

Crystal stared and stared she didn't what to do. She didn't have trouble stunning Sam, Amber was her true problem. But she was most worried for Peirce.

Sam looked at Amber. " Stop being so controlling." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 08:00

Amber laughed. "But I like to control," she smirked.

Peirce rolled his eyes. "If I knew you were this much of a bitch," he said. "I would have double checked to make sure you were really dead."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 08:03

Sam had to tighten his jaw shut to keep from laughin. Instead he stroked Crystals cheek with the back of his hand as he leaned in to the side of her ear. " How you doin sweetheart."

Crystal growled and flinched away from his deep voice.
She would never fall to a man. They would only fall to her. She turned her ice blue eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 08:06

Peirce glared at him and jealousy raged in his heart. "Don't touch her," he snarled.

Amber flicked her eyes at him. "Do I have to make you behave?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04 2010, 08:12

Crystals arm began to scale over once again and she slipped out of Sam's grasp and she had his arms in her hands. " You touch him he gets something you won't like." she said with a snarl as she stared hatefully at Amber.

Sam didn't move from her grasp, he couldn't she was doing something to him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 09:02

"Fine," Amber said. "Just let Sam go."

She let go of Peirce and looked at Crystal. "Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 13:43

Crystal let go of him all the while staring him down.

Sam took cautious steps back as he made his way to Amber's side. When he gained his composure the mystified look in his eyes disappeared. " You two walk in front of us. And nothing funny."

Crystal grinned. " Thats all i ask." she said and stepped next to Peirce.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06 2010, 02:46

Peirce looked at Crystal and smiled. He stepped next to her and started to walk forward. He was tired and hungry, but he didn't let that show. There was no point in asking because he knew he wasn't going to get anything.

Amber watched them carefully. "If he tries anything..."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06 2010, 03:19

Sam huffed. " They won't, not now that she got what she wanted." Sam said staring at Crystal. He was still so memorized. He shook his head and looked at Amber. " Lets just focus on getting to the council as quickly as possible."

Crystal followed at Peirce's side. The red scales on her arm had disappeared leaving no trace of once being there. She was contemplating in her head. It was hard to overthrow Sam. That she was not worried about. It was Amber. Crystal knew she wouldn't be able to try anything with her around. And so they would go to the council.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24 2010, 14:30

Peirce was so tired. It had been awhile since he fed. He just wanted to rest. He hadn't had blood in a long time...Since last night and he hadn't had pleasure since two nights ago...Peirce thought about this and was starting to worry about himself. He didn't care about Crystal or Amber or Sam. He was too focused on blood.

Amber rolled her eyes. "I agree." She told Sam.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2010, 08:06

Crystal looked back at Sam and Amber with her piercing blue eyes. She knew that something was up.

Sam snarled, " Look ahead, were almost there." he said with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2010, 13:29

Amber sighed with relief. "Thank Hell and the Devil himself." She muttered.

She couldn't stand the fact that Peirce was only a few feet away from her and she couldn't kill him.

Peirce's incisors increased and he bit his lip. He made it bleed and sucked on his blood.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2010, 23:04

Crystal looked at Pierce and knew something was wrong. She guessed he needed blood. He had been cooped up in her house for a day. As they came to large gates she stopped and turned. Her target would be Sam saying as she could manipulate him easier that Amber. " Before we go in i want something, or you can forget me going in."

Sam huffed and growled. But he was under her trans. He looked at Amber then immediately back at Crystal. " What is it." he said in a low snarl trying to fight her.

Crystal nodded to Pierce. " He needs blood, now." she said in a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30 2010, 15:34

Amber rolled her eyes, irritated with Sam. How could he be so easily maniupulated when he was older than her? Peirce looked at Crystal with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

He knew he couldn't take Sam and Amber at the same time. He knew that he couldn't take Sam at all. Wait, why was he thinking about fighting? Peirce didn't want to fight. He felt his own blood trickle down his throat and he shuddered at the bitter-sweet taste.

Amber glared at Sam. "Men," she said. "Are so easily controlled by women. We're moving. Period." She paused. "He can get blood when we get there. Or if you give him your blood, I'm sure he'd love that."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31 2010, 00:40

"Shut up Amber!" Sam snapped without knowing it, he froze a little and looked at her sympathetically not knowing what was over him, he just knew he wanted to serve the siren, but that wasn't right he knew.

Crystal grinned lightly and looked over to Peirce " I know what i'm doing." she whispered to him. She grabbed his wrist and started dragging him towards a tree. " Don't follow us." she warned.

Sam stood there shocked he really didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 11:42

Amber looked surprised at Sam. "Well then," she said hotly. "If that's how its going to be."

Peirce looked at Crystal. "What are you doing?!" he whispered. "You could get us killed!"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 22:36

Crystal shoved him against the tree. " Sam's not that hard to control." she said getting closer to him. " Now drink." she said getting as close to him as she could.

Sam grunted as he looked over at Amber. He didn't want to admit Crystal could take him over easily.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:27

Amber was more than angry at Sam. She didn't understand why he was letting his authority get diminished by a girl. It was just one girl. How much damange could she really do? Amber didn't want to jinx ithat so she didn't say anything else about it. She caught his eyes looking at her and she turned away. What could she say to him that wasn't an insult? Nothing. There was absolutely nothing she could say to him.

Peirce swallowed hard and his lips were chapped. He didn't want to drink from Crystal. He didn't want her to see the monster that he truely was. But the temptation...He looked at her neck and his incisors lengthened...Peirce opened his mouth and latched himself onto Crystal. Her warm blood flowed through his throat, easing the burning pain that killed him.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:32

Sam stared down at the ground upset with himself. He growled and glowered at the ground. He looked up at the tree then a quick glance to Amber before returning his eyes back to the ground.

Crystal wrapped her arms around Pierces body giving herself to him. Her eyes closed as she felt the pleasure. She had more control of herself than the first time. She could actually think straight. So while he drank she tried to think of a plan, something to get them both out of this.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:41

Amber walked over to Sam and sighed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm being rude." She sat down next to him.

She was bored and she wanted to talk to somone. Amber wanted to get closer to Sam so that maybe they could mate. She liked him a lot and sure its been ages since she's seen him, but he was still the hot stud she remembered. And if Sam didn't want her, then Amber knew she had to move on and leave after she had her justice at the Council.

Peirce tried to be as gentle as possible while he drank from Crystal. He ran his hand down her back and tried to bring her closer.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:44

Sam smirked silently. " Why do you care. Go ahead and say it," he paused glaring at the ground. " I'm weak." he said through gritted teeth.

Crystal pressed herself closer to him fitting like a puzzle piece. Different thoughts kept running through her mind. How they had said Pierce would be killed. She shuddered at that. And what did the council want to do with her? Were they going to try to force her to the dark side again? She didn't want that. She really didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:49

Amber smirked but shook her head. "As long as you know it," she said. "I don't have to say it." She rambled in her bag for another gem that looked identical to the one around her neck. She handed it to Sam. "This should help," she said. "Wear it around your neck."

The gem was purple and it was a de-hypnotizing gem. That meant that Crystal could no longer take Sam under her control. Amber grinned.

Peirce moaned as he drank from her. She just tasted so good. He paused as he realized that he was losing it. Peirce let go of Crystal with difficulty and licked his lips. He turned away, ashamed. '"I'm sorry." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:52

Sam took the strange gem in his hands with perced lips. His grasp tightened around it and he smirked as he tossed it and caught it again.

Crystal lightly touched his arm. " It's okay." she put on a light smile as she stretched her neck. The marks of his teeth disappearing slowly. " You got a plan?"
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:54

Amber chuckled. "You are a strange one Sam." She said. "I'll give you that."

She liked him though and she couldn't figure out why.

Peirce looked at Crystal. "What do you mean plan?" He asked. "There is no way out of this Crystal."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:55

Sam smirked and looked at her. " You know you like it." he grinned.

Crystal looked at him. " Must you be so negative. There's always a way out, and i'm gonna find it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next