Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

A sirens call - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 04:57

Amber laughed. "That I do." She kissed him on the cheek and bit her lip.

Why must he be so cocky? Maybe she was the same with him the way he was with Crystal. She fell easily under his spell. Not that there was a spell, which was another reason why she liked him.

Peirce sighed heavily. "I broke a law," he said. "I have to pay. But don't worry...Vampires can't die." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:00

Sam smirked. And got up. " Alright you two!" he yelled towards the tree.

Crystal frowned. " What about the box thing." she said remembering all too well. She held Pierce near the tree even though she heard Sam. They would leave when Pierce and her were done talking.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:08

Peirce flinched when Sam had called for them. He sighed and stroked Crystal's hair. "Of course you would remember that part," he said and paused. "They can't keep me in there forever. Maybe a hundred years, but I am too valuable for them." Peirce paused again and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, vampires can't die."

Amber stood up. "Thank you for helping me," she said. Amber didn't often use manners so when she did, she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:10

Crystal bit her lip and hugged him tightly. She peeked out from the tree seeing Sam and Amber. Something was different though.

Sam looked at Amber and winked. " Anytime babe."he looked at Crystal. " Come on, get your asses out here."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:12

Peirce hugged her tightly and sniffled. He had just found her and he didn't want to lose her. Life just wasn't fair. He let go of her and started to go back.

Amber smiled, feeling pretty good about herself as she watched Peirce be a man and accept his punishment.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:13

Crystal's jaw tightened as they came out from behind the tree. She held Pierces hand as tight as she could,her knuckles were turning white but a scaley shimmer shinned through.

Sam looked at the two. " Hurry up"
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:15

Peirce shot daggers at Sam, but he knew he had to respect him. He held onto Crystal's hand and didn't let go. He looked at him. "Let me be by her," he said softly. "Please."

Amber narrowed her eyes. "No." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:18

The red scales shinned through as Crystal started to get up set. She bit her lip to keep from saying what she truely wanted to say. Which was to cuss Amber out. But that would not be a good idea. She tightened her hand around pierces.

Sam looked at Amber. " Now, now Amber temper." he said modestly. He looked back at the two. " Crystal you'll walk holding my hand got it."

Crystal's eyes narrowed at him.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:20

Amber snapped her head at Sam. She didn't like that idea either. She felt like he wanted to be more with Crystal than her. She shook her head.

"Fine." Amber said.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:21

Sam smirked as he walked over to step in front of Peirce and Crystal. He held his hand out. " May i."

No was all Crystal thought. She looked at Peirce.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:24

"Amber said it was okay," Peirce held Crystal's hand tightly.

He didn't want to lose her to Sam. He couldn't bare that.

Amber looked at Sam, a bit hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:26

Sam looked back at Amber then back to Pierce. His jaw clenched and unclenched. He quickly turned to Amber. " Let's go." he said. Upset.

Crystal relaxed a bit. But could tell something was still wrong.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:28

Amber started to walk, feeling like Sam didn't want her. She would leave the Council when this was all over. She would leave America once this was all over. She hated it here. She kept herself from having a melt down.

Peirce sighed, relieved and held Crystal close.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:30

Crystal rested her head on Pierces shoulder as they walked.

Sam looked at Amber. " Why the long face?" he grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 05:33

Amber didn't look at Sam; she kept her emotions hidden. Well she thought she kept her emotions hidden. "Nothing." She lied.

Peirce smiled a little and rested a hand on her head. He loved Crystal, but he wouldn't admit it. He didn't want to break her heart.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 12:32

Playfully Sam wrapped his arm around hers. " Oh come on, it may have been years but i know when somethings wrong." a cocky grin shinned through his teeth.

Crystal didn't ever want to let go of him. She was determined to protect him. She loved him. Though she had never heard of a vampire and a siren together but she didn't care, if she had to she would start that trend.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 14:12

Amber smiled a little and sighed. "Do you even want me?" She asked flatly. When someone persisted on knowing what was wrong with her, Amber tended to be blunt. It was just her personality. Plus she really felt like Sam wanted nothing to do with her. Why on Earth did they stop being friendly in the first place? Amber didn't know. She wasn't sure why he was helping her get justice in the first place. Okay, so maybe after she fell in love with Peirce's brother he left and then she died, but Amber hung out with Sam while she was going through that rough time with Peirce's brother. At one point, Amber seemed to remember that she was over Peirce's brother. Then Peirce betrayed her. Ouch. That thought stung.

Peirce feared for Crystal's safety. He feared because he wondered why the Council wanted her. He had an idea and he hoped that he was wrong. Changing a siren into a vampire...Peirce never heard of such a thing. So many things could go wrong with her transformation and he feared that he would be used as leverage. If Crystal wanted to be with him and loved him then she would allow the Council to Change her. He couldn't let that happen. Not at all and with her determination to protect him...He really feared that she would let the Council changed her into a vampire. Peirce looked at Sam. He had to find a point where they could talk...Alone.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 23:27

Sam smirked realizing what he had done that had upset her. His grip tightened around her shoulders. " Of course i do." he leaned in closer for only her ears to hear. " I want you, just not while we're on a job." he kissed her cheek and moved back to how he was his arm still wrapped around her. Sam was all business when it came to the council and fun later. Thats just how he rolled.

Crystal stared blankly at the world in front of her. She really didn't know what to do. Her whole mind was on the fact that she could lose Peirce. And she didn't want that. She wouldn't live without him. She couldn't, that thought was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 03:33

Amber smiled a little and nodded. She realized that she had taken this all the wrong way. Business should not be mixed with pleasure and she felt bad for doing that. She guessed that Crystal and Peirce's love stung her. She would not do that again. She knew that if she did that she would pity Crystal. And possibly let them go. That could not happen. Amber had traveled all around to find Peirce and now she finally found him. She was not going to give up her justice now. And if she did, she knew that Sam would knock some sense into her.

Peirce looked at Crystal and studied her expression. He didn't have to be a mindreader to figure out that she couldn't live without him and that's what stung him. Perhaps at another break he would talk to Sam. He needed to talk to Sam soon.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 07:51

Sam tightened his grasp around Amber. " Or if you don't want to wait, we could postpone business till midnight." he smiled a sexy smile flashing his fangs.

Crystal stared ahead of her like a dear caught in the head lights. She still walked but it was only because she was holding Pierces hand and he was walking so he was kind of dragging her. She really wanted to turn around and take Pierce with her. Just take off running, she could hide him in the ocean. Vampires wouldn't look there would they? no she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 07:57

Amber smiled and kissed his cheek. "Could we really afford that?" She hoped that they could. She wanted to be with Sam and no one else at the moment.

Her heart had been so broken that she wasn't sure if she could trust Sam. Amber wanted to trust him. She really did. But after all the betrayl that had been done to her, she wondered if she was ready for Sam.

Peirce looked at Crystal. "We can't run." He whispered.

He knew what she was thinking, but running was out of the question. He didn't want to hurt her heart anymore than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:02

Sam thought about that for a moment. " I don't see why not." he shrugged his shoulders. " The council wants them in by the end of the week, we have plenty of time." he grinned.

Crystal frowned as she looked up at him. " What can you read my mind now?" she asked. She was curious. So she was trying to think of plans. She couldn't hear him trying to come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:04

Amber smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time. "Let's all take a break." She decided. "We can resume in the morning."

Peirce chuckled and shook his head. "No," he said. "But I'm a vampire. I don't have to read your mind." He paused. "And like I said before Crystal...We can't get out of this. Let me be a man and take my punishment."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:08

Sam grinned a bright smile. And looked over to Crystal and Pierce. " You two better stay close. Or consequences will be taken." he eyed them both.

Crystal stared at him. " That doesn't mean i can't think of something anyway." she mumbled and looked at Sam just catching the last of his words. She was celebrating inside. She had more time to think of a plan now, and be with Pierce. That excited her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:20

Peirce looked at Crystal. "I'm serious," he said. "I don't want to be a runaway."

He would the worst kind of vampire out there if he ran. He couldn't deal with that at all. He hoped Crystal would understand.

"We could stop at a hotel." Amber suggested.

She was excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next