Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

A sirens call

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

A sirens call - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:22

Sam looked at Amber and grinned. " Good thinking."

Crystal stared at Pierce bitting her lip. " Okay." was the final word she said. But she would still think of things. Maybe they didn't have to run.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:26

Peirce pulled Crystal close to him. He wanted her to know how he felt about her without saying it. He didn't want to hurt her anymore. He couldn't bare it if something happened to his beloved Crystal.

Amber smiled. "You really mean it?" She asked. She was getting really excited and she didn't want her heart to be crushed again.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:48

Sam tilted his head. " Yes i do mean it." he smiled lightly.

Crystal looked at him. Trying to read his expression.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 08:55

Amber smiled. "Then let's go." She said.

She wished they had a car all of a sudden. She was tired from walking, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to be with Sam. She would put all her strength and energy with him. Her heart and soul. Amber just hoped he didn't kill her like Peirce did. They used to be friends. He killed her for no reason. The memory of her death still haunted her. He stabbed her in the chest with a stake and she dusted. It took her years to reform. There was still a scar over her heart where he had staked her all those years ago.

Peirce looked at Crystal and smiled. He stroked her cheek to reassure her that he was okay. He was scared, but he would never admit that. He was also tired. He looked at the sky and yawned. It would be day time soon and they would have to stop. Peirce wasn't strong enough to walk in the daylight like Amber.

"We have to stop soon or I'll be dust." He told Sam and Amber.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05 2010, 02:49

Sam grunted as he looked at the sky. " I suppose your right. A hotel's not far from here. We can run." Sam looked at Amber handing his hand out for her to grab. He paused and looked at Crystal. " How fast can you run?"

Crystal blinked in surprise and looked at Pierce. She bit her lip and rubbed at her free arm. " Not very fast."

Sam sighed. He didn't want to be the one to carry her. He looked at Pierce. " Can you take care of that?" he said with a bitter look on his face.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05 2010, 03:30

Amber was also upset that Crystal could not run fast. She took Sam's hand and was happy though that she would be able to spend time with him after all.

Pierce nodded. "Of course I can take care of her." He said and picked her up in a bridal pose.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 06:49

Sam grunted as he rolled his eyes. He felt bitter towards Pierce. Bitter that he had Crystal. Bitter that it was obvious that Crystal loved him. Bitter because Sam wanted her to love him. But he settled on Amber and grinned at her signaling to take off.

Crystal gasped at the sudden movement but tried to make herself comfortable in Pierce's arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 07:53

Pirece smiled and held her close. He was glad to have Crystal with him on this difficult journey.

Amber wondered if Sam really loved her or if she was just a second option. Either way, she couldn't stand being hurt again by man. From any species. She ran off with Sam anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 13:31

They ran and ran. Coming to a hotel as the sun began to rise. Sam walked calmly over to the front desk and asked from two connecting rooms. He looked at Amber and winked as he paid and got the two room keys. He walked over and handed Pierce one of the keys with a grim hard look set on his face.

Crystal automatically snatched the key from him and glared at him. She wanted to call him an ass but he didn't want to risk being taken away from Pierce. She was with him and at that point that was all that mattered. " Thank you." she said through clenched teeth.

Sam walked away grabbing Ambers hand and pulled her to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 06:45

Amber was surprised at how the two acted. Sam and Crystal reminded Amber of brother and sister. She couldn't help but feel jealous, but when Sam pulled her to the elevator that was gone. The hotel had looked almost as if a neat freak had cleaned it. Amber's heels clacked against the marble floors and echoed in the hall ways, which were practically empty. There were a few people awake, but not that many. After all, it was only the break of dawn. The elevator made a ding noise and the black doors parted and opened. Amber stepped into the elevator and eyed Pierce as he entered too with Crystal. How did those two love each other already? They hardly knew each other. It was like falling in love with a one night stand. That thought made Amber smirk. She was in pain because of what Pierce did to her. He had no reason to kill her. Yet he did. And for that, he was going to pay. She was going to make sure of it. Even if she had to give up Sam and all her powers. She wanted that bastard to pay. Amber wanted to make sure that he regretted what he had done. Pushing those dark thoughts away, Amber leaned against Sam's chest. She needed to think about the here and now. Not the past.

Pierce watched Amber carefully while in the elevator. The music was soft, but he could tell that the elevator was playing some Christian music. Ironic, he thought. An elevator with three vampires and one siren and there was Christian music being played. He snorted and the elevator came to a stop. The doors parted and opened once again. There was a married couple with a child in front of them. The married folk let them out and shuffled in behind them. Pierce followed Amber and Sam with his fingers laced through Crystal's. The hall ways were decorated in a sense of old lady wall paper with flowers. The carpet matched the hall ways and the place seemed like a maze. Pierce couldn't wait until he was alone with Crystal. Then he could finally talk to her and hopefully make her realize that he wasn't the right one for her.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 07:05

Crystal walked silently next to Pierce but continued to bite her bottom lip. For some reason all she could feel was some serious tension. That sucked. It just needed to go away. Like right now. Her heart pounded in her chest as if something bad had happened in the elevator. But all they did was step out of it. She had no clue why she felt like this. She was jumping to conclusions. Letting her mind wander. They came to the two rooms right next to each other. She slid the key into the slit on the door, the green light flashed as she opened it. She took one look at Sam and Amber and only glared. Turning her attention to Pierce she pulled him through the door and slammed it shut.

Sam let out a smooth growl from the back of his throat as he put the key he had through the slit on the door next to the one Crystal and Pierce had went through. Let it go. he thought as he opened the door and looked at Amber and grinned. " Your suite my lady." he said in a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:26

Amber was no fool. She knew Sam had feelings for the siren. Perhaps she should just let him go. Now she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be around him. It hurt too much. A heart can only take so much pain before it eventually died. She sighed heavily, ignoring his attempt at being sexy and sat down on one of the beds. If he wanted her at all he was going to have to suck up alot to her. She looked away from him and stared out the window. The sun only hurt her eyes a little bit, but she knew that for Sam's safety she would have to block out the light. She forced herself to stand up and moved to the other half of the room. Amber closed the violet drapes. Her expressions showed a mixture of sadness and loniness which might win her over in the end with Sam. Going through Hell had been horrible. Constantly tortured for what seemed like centuries. Nothing seemed good anymore. The light seemed cold as did the fire. When the night felt warm like a blanket that caressed her skin. Amber had stood at the window for a moments, but let go of the drapes finally and walked over to the bed. She sat down on the purple comforter and crossed her legs. Her green irises stared at the white carpet.

"Thank you Sam." She said.

Once inside the room, Pierce ducked behind the bed because the windows were opened and light had flooded the room. He loathed sunllight. He felt as though something bad were to happen. Maybe it was something with Amber and Sam. He wasn't sure. He pushed those thoughts aside and growled.

"You need to close the drapes Crystal." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:31

Sam raised an eyebrow as he looked at Amber. He walked over to her and in a flash was kneeling down in front of her. He moved her chin so she looked at him. " Whats wrong now?" he asked in a somewhat irritated, curious, caring tone.

Crystal walked over to the drapes and shut them. She held onto the drapes for a few moments before walking back to Pierce. She sat on the bed and stared down at him. She had to think of a plan. His eyes calmed her though. It was like she could see into him. She was all too confused though. She wanted to keep him safe. Find a way for him to get out of this. She wouldn't let anything happen to him if it killed her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:36

Amber tried not to cry. Her tears were not normal now. They were blood. She sniffled. "I know you like her Sam," she said. "And its killing me...I've tried to ignore it, but I can't. I don't want to be hurt again and killed for no good damned reason." She choked. "I refuse to go back to Hell."

Pierce sat next to her and sighed. "Crystal," he said and took her hand. "Now is your chance to get out of here. I don't want you hurt because of me. You shouldn't be with me. I am not the one for you."
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:43

Sam looked at her as if she were crazy. " Amber," he said a harsh tone slightly coming out. " I don't like that, that, siren. She's nothing to me. I have no feelings for her. If there are any they are forced on me by her." He said spitting out each word. The thought of being with that siren was absurd. Sure he was jealous of the way the siren looked at Pierce and how it was easily seen that she would throw her life on the line to save him. He envied that. He wanted someone to look at him like that. To care about him that much. " Besides," he smirked, " she's too goody goody for me." he looked Amber up and down. " Were you jealous?"

Crystal froze as if she had been shocked. She knew that Pierce didn't want her to come and try to risk her life for him. But when he says it outloud it made her feel so much worse. She had no grip on the hand that was holding hers. It was just limp. She didn't have the strength to try to hold his hand. She took her strength to turn her head and look at him. " I'm not leaving you." was all she could say. It was a whisper but she knew he would hear.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:51

Amber smiled a little and nodded. A blood tear uncontrollably ran down her left cheek. She sighed heavily. "I am sorry," she said and stood up. "I don't know why she wants to control except maybe to release that pet of hers." she paused and wrapped her arms around him. "I am really sorry for jumping to conclusions. I didn't mean to. I just can't help it." She had many scars on her body as a reminder that she couldn't die again. Sam would find those scars if he felt her skin.

Pierce sighed and pulled Crystal to his chest. "Listen to that," he said and waited. "There is nothing to listen to. I am dead. Stone, cold, and dead. You need someone who can take you out into the sunlight Crystal. I like you, alot, but I am not right for you." He needed to drill those words into her head. He didn't want her to hurt for the rest of eternity because of him.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 08:58

Sam wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. " Well i'm sorry it looks like i'm interested in her. Must be her aura when i'm around her. Because right now the only feelings i have are for you." Sam let a smile play at his lips as he lifted her chin and whipped the blood tears of her face. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her. When he pulled away he smirked. " Now lets just forget they even exist."

Crystal pushed out of his arms and wrapped her arms around her knees. " Why don't you just let me worry about how i want my life to be. If its spent with someone stone cold, and dead then so be it, thats my choice." she let go of her knees and placed one of her hands lightly on his cheek. " The only person i need is you. I don't need sun to survive, i need you." she stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:12

Amber smiled and laid on the bed. She could agree to that. That was all she wanted. She was glad that she was away from them and alone with Sam, but then again Sam was a guy. Amber was one of those girls that doubted a lot of people and no one could blame her for that after what she had been through. She took off a layer of clothing, which was just a sweater.

"How do you propose we do that?" She asked with a grin.

Peirce sighed heavily and took her hand away from his cheek. "Crystal we don't know each other very well," he said. "And what if I'm not around to make sure that you survive?"
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:20

Sam Grinned as he moved her sweater to a nearby chair and joined her on the bed. He had to get her mind off of the previous discussion. He had no intentions of hurting her. " That my dear is up to you." he grinned and kissed her neck.

Crystal stood from the bed and walked away from him towards the window. She stared at the wall next to it and from there began to pace. She stopped when i thought came to her mind. The thought was painful, the thought instantly brought tears to her eyes. She tried to hold them back but was no where near successful. She turned herself so she wasn't looking at him, so he wouldn't be able to see the tears that had began shedding down her cheeks. " You really don't want me do you." she whispered. After saying it out loud more tears began streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:27

Amber's closed; she loved it when he kissed her neck. The world seemed to fade away and there was nothing else except for the two of them and that hotel room. Which probably wasn't the best idea since they were supposed to be watching Crystal and Pierce, but she didn't care. She had no worries. No cares. She was free. Amber removed his shirt a little too anxiously and kissed him deeply. She wanted him now more than anything.

Peirce swallowed hard. Was that what it took to get her to leave and be safe? He wanted her; he wished he could see straight through him. Man now he felt like Edward in New Moon when he had told Bella he hadn't wanted anymore when it was all just a lie. He didn't want to be a heartless animal like him, but what other choice did he have? Piece needed her to live. He was going to die. He didn't want her to see him like that. So he decided to be a dick and tell her what she didn't want to hear.

"I don't want you," Pierce said firmly with a deadpanned voice. "You're aren't the one for me and I'm not the one for you."

The words hurt him so badly that he thought he would choke, but he needed to say them. For both of their sakes.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:35

Sam began to feel up her body. He kissed her deeply and began stripping her clothes off. He forgot about everything. All he wanted was her. She was all he would ever need.

Crystal felt her heart shatter. More and more tears streamed down her cheeks. Her heart felt like it had completely stopped beating it had no pulse. She grabbed at her chest where her heart beat should be. Was she just panicking? or had her heart truely stopped beating. She leaned into the wall next to her for support. Her jaw clenched and unclenched over and over again. Her emotions were all over the place. Mad, sad, mad, depressed, mad, hurt, mad, destroyed. She couldn't keep just one emotion. Depressed. She had to have mad all up in it. She tightened her eyes shut and forced the tears to stop. Without looking at Pierce she moved to the door that connected the two rooms. She stopped only for a moment.

" Then we won't be together." her voice was shaking uncontrollably. But now that her emotions wouldn't stay put she was jumping to things she knew she would pay for. She unlocked the door and shoved the other door opened. She stared at Sam and Amber not caring that neither of them barely had any clothes on. She clenched her jaw. " I'll go and work for the council."
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:40

Peirce blinked; those had not been his intentions. He wanted her safe. Not in the line of danger! In the blink of an eye he had pulled Crystal away from Sam and Amber and felt disgusted with them. He closed the door and pinned her gently on the wall. He didn't want her to leave with confusion. Hopefully if he expressed himself more, that would clear her mind. He kissed her deeply and held her close.

Amber took off the rest of Sam's clothes. She felt exposed and panicked a little about her scars that would never heal. Even if she were a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:45

Crystal tried as hard as she could to ignore the kiss. The tears had begun again streaming down her face. She was too weak to resist and she fell into the kiss. She pulled away tears running down her face. Her eyes must have been blood red by now. She shook her head and looked down at the ground not able to look him in the eyes. She was confused. But the truth was if she couldn't be with him then she would rather spend a miserable life doing something she hated even if that included killing humans again. Working for a vampire council giving them more power. She would take that any day if she couldn't be with Pierce. The tears kept going. " What are you doing" she asked not looking at him.

Sam didn't even notice the sudden disturbance and hadn't noticed that it left. He began feeling her body, feeling some of her scars. They didn't bother him though. He kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
River Summers
Going to first ritual
River Summers

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:51

Peirce took her chin gently. "Showing you how I care," he said deadpanned again. "I don't want you working for the council; just because you can't be with me doesn't mean you need to give up your life. Maybe you could teach your people not to kill like you have. It would mean more peace in the world." He paused. "Crystal, once you are in the council there is no leaving the council. For what I did to Amber, I will be chained, put in a locked box, and buried for a long time; either for eternity or for a long period of time. Whatever they decide and I do not want you to see me like that. I can't have you see me like that. So if I need to tell you that you aren't the one for me to keep you from seeing me then I will."

Amber hadn't made love since Peirce's brother had died. She hadn't felt this close to anyone in a long time and she hoped to God that Sam wouldn't break her heart.
Back to top Go down
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 09:57

Crystal looked away from him. She couldn't look at him anymore. " Then i will be going to the council." If she looked at him that would only bring more tears. That wouldn't do any good. She had to believe that she could do this. Even if she had to be without him. It was a choice that needed to be made. She looked at him then. Her blue eyes mixing with red where white was supposed to be. She shook her head. " I can't live that life if i can't be with you," she paused. " I can't go on thinking that everything will be fine if i just go back to how things were before i met you. And i won't."

Sam kissed her as they went even farther. He rolled so she was on top of him. He looked at her and kissed her lightly. " I won't hurt you." he whispered before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sirens call   A sirens call - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sirens call
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next